italian-studies: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies Dear Penny

Unfortunately I can't print off your form as I have on-going problems with both my printers and I'm an off-campus student! Could you please accept my details as below and than I could send the cheque for £25 to IGRS with an explanatory note?

My name is Pam Krist, member of ASMI, e-mail address as above and I'm an MPhil/PhD student in the Dept of Italian, RHUL. No food, thanks. I try not to put my home address on the internet whenever possible if that is alright with you.

Best wishes,
Pam Krist

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you. ********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html