Dear All:
I also find this discussion quite stimulating, and I tend to agree
with Dino on all counts (which, by the way, may sound strange, but
it's true!). I also think that perhaps a forum for open discussion,
such as a blog, could be quite interesting and useful as a venue to
circulate our on-going research and get immediate feedback.
Ciao a tutti,
manuela gieri