Gentili signori e colleghi,

sto svolgendo una ricerca concernente le forme e presenze testuali dell’ente giapponese all’interno della cultura letteraria italiana in vernacolo del Cinquecento e primo Seicento. Dato che la maggioranza di testi primari che ho individuato non sono disponibili in edizioni recenti, mi stavo chiedendo se qualcuno fosse a conoscenza di siti contenenti collezioni digitali, scaricabili anche a pagamento, di testi antichi relativi al periodo ’500 - ’600.

Vi ringrazio sentitamente in anticipo per la vostra cortese attenzione.

Gianluca Caputo

Dear Sirs and colleagues,

I’m carrying on a research regarding the forms and textual presences of the Japanese “being” within the vernacular Italian literary culture of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.

Since the majority of the primary texts I have so far located are not available in recent editions, I’d like to ask you if anybody has any information concerning on-line digital collections holding downloadable sixteenth and seventeenth centuries Italian texts.

I thank you in advance for your kind attention.

Sincerely,

Gianluca Caputo

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html