Dear colleagues,
The Launch Event of the Centre for the Study of Contemporary Women's
Writing will take place on 16th October, 2-5.30pm, at the IGRS, University
of London. Three writers will read from their work, among whom Nicoletta
Vallorani. The theme is 'Writing Childhood'.
Please read below for full details and weblink (please pass on to others).
If you would like to receive an electronic copy of the poster, let me know.
The event is free but places are limited (see below for registration).
I hope to see some of you there.
Best wishes,
Adalgisa Giorgio
European Studies and Modern Languages
University of Bath UK
Steering Committee, CCWW, IGRS
--------------------------------

Centre for the Study of Contemporary Women's Writing
Launch Event: Writing Childhood
Readings by Ana Luísa Amaral, Anna Mitgutsch, Nicoletta Vallorani

16 October 2009, 2pm - 5.30pm, Room 274/75
IGRS, Stewart House, 32 Russell Sqaure, WC1B 5DN

funded by the John Coffin Trust Fund and in collaboration
with the Ingeborg Bachmann Centre for Austrian Literature
Join us for an afternoon of exhilarating, disturbing, beautiful and
provocative literature.
We are delighted to launch our new Centre for the Study of Contemporary
Women's Writing with a reading by three writers representing three of our
five languages: Portuguese poet Ana Luísa Amaral, Austrian novelist and
essayist Anna Mitgutsch and Italian novelist and children's book author
Nicoletta Vallorani will be reading from recent works treating the theme of
childhood. They will also discuss their work with Professor Abigail Lee Six
and there will be opportunities for questions from the audience. Readings
will be in the original language and in English translation.
To find out more about the event please see our website:
http://igrs.sas.ac.uk/research/CCWW%20launch.html#launchflyertop
The event is free, but places are limited - please rsvp
[log in to unmask] if you wish to attend.
Please forward to others you think might be interested.

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html