From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of EDWARDS, Robert (Environment)
Sent: 05 October 2009 09:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Rapid Coastal Zone Assessment

Dear All,

English Heritage are sponsoring a programme of Rapid Coastal Zone Assessment in the North West. I understand that similar assessments are being undertaken in other English regions. I was wondering what provisions have been made for the return and integration of data generated by this assessment in the HERs/SMRs of those regions?

Thanks and best wishes

Rob

Rob Edwards
Historic Environment Records Officer
Archaeology Planning Advisory Service
* Cheshire Shared Services, Backford Hall, Backford, Chester Cheshire. CH1 6PZ.
* 01244 973667
* 01244 972921
* [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Note: This E-Mail is intended for the addressee only and may include
confidential information.

Unauthorised recipients are requested to please advise the sender immediately
by telephone and then delete the message without copying or storing it or
disclosing its contents to any other person.

We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are
transmitted from the Authority to any third party. Copyright in this
e-mail and attachments created by us unless stated to the contrary belongs to the Council.

Any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any party acting,
or refraining from acting on any information contained in this e mail is
hereby excluded.

Should you communicate with anyone at the Council by e-mail,
you consent to us monitoring and reading any such correspondence.

Printing this email? Please think environmentally and only print when essential!

Northumberland made the following annotations
Northumberland added disclaimer:

This email is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this email is prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the email from any computer.

All email communication may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with internal policy and relevant legislation.

Please, consider your environmental responsibility.
Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"