Dear All,

In case the bright sparks amongst you noticed, this post was originally incorrectly advertised on the DCC website as "Temporary".

Please can you note and advise anyone who may be interested to re-check the DCC website (http://nd.durham.gov.uk/durhamcc/vacancy.nsf/c519e88a5c7ca2f98025759e005c4f32/3fa388382dca3b9d80257638005dbe81?OpenDocument)

as this post is now correctly advertised as "PERMANENT" .

Thank you!

Lee

Assistant Archaeology Officer

Durham County Council

Design and Historic Environment Team

Regeneration & Economic Development

The Rivergreen Centre

Aykely Heads

DURHAM

DH1 5TS

Tel: 0191-370-8846

Fax: 0191-370-8897

online HER: www.keystothepast.info

2009 edition of "Archaeology: County Durham " is now available to purchase through our on-line bookshop www.durham.gov.uk/onlineshop

Help protect our environment by only printing this email if absolutely necessary. The information it contains and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may be unlawful for you to use, share or copy the information, if you are not authorised to do so. If you receive this email by mistake, please inform the person who sent it at the above address and then delete the email from your system. Durham County Council takes reasonable precautions to ensure that its emails are virus free. However, we do not accept responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of viruses we might transmit and recommend that you should use your own virus checking procedures.

Durham City of Culture - Back the Bid: register at www.durham.gov.uk.