From: DAVIS, Nick
Sent: 02 October 2009 09:04
To: 'Issues related to Historic Environment Records'
Subject: HER Forum Winter Meeting 2009

Dear All

As I hope most of you will already be aware this winter’s HER Forum Meeting is to be held at Bath Place, Leamington Spa CV31 3AQ (www.bathplace.org ) on Thursday 10th December. The theme chosen on this occasion is community outreach and to explore this topic we will have speakers from the Bristol, Somerset and Warwickshire HERs and English Heritage. It is also hoped to provide an update on latest developments with the new Planning Policy Statement.

I hope that you will be able to make it along. If you would be interested in attending please contact me (preferably off list) so I can begin making the necessary arrangements.

Look forward to seeing you there

Best wishes

Nick

Nick Davis

Heritage Information Partnerships Officer

English Heritage

National Monuments Record

Kemble Drive

Swindon

SN2 2GZ

Tel: 01793 414839  Fax: 01793 414444

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Heritage Information Partnerships

HER Forum email list

Concerned about how climate change may affect older properties? What about saving energy?
Visit our new website www.climatechangeandyourhome.org.uk today.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the
views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it
from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in
any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.