Hi Gill

I'm seeking clarification here - are they telling you that you can't charge for the information (which I agree with) or are they telling you that you cannot charge for the service that you are providing (and the maintenance of the database, files, record, archive)?

Cheers

Lee

Assistant Archaeology Officer

Regeneration & Economic Development