-----Original Message-----
From: GRIDPP2: Deployment and support of SRM and local storage
management [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wahid
Bhimji
Sent: 14 October 2009 15:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Storage meeting tomorrow: DPM versions

Thanks Sam/Ewan - I agree.

Though these issues are not only unlikely to be resolved pre data-
taking but also aren't critical in that they don't  prevent us from
offering the service that we need to.
I agree though that the central support issue presents a large risk to
that service.

I don't think I'll bother updating the minutes but  take it as
understood that it is a bigger issue than the word niggle implies.

Wahid

On 14 Oct 2009, at 15:27, Sam Skipsey wrote:

> Possibly my fault - I think I used the word first in the meeting,
> although flippantly.
> The right way to word that contribution to the meeting is probably
> "Things that are significant, but are unlikely to be resolved before
> data-taking starts".
>
> Sam
>
> 2009/10/14 Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]>:

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.