Hello Sergey

You can remove a filesystem from dpm using
dpm-rmfs  --server fs_server --fs fs_name

but before you do that you probably want to remove all the files from
the dpns database.
If you have access to the files and only know the physical file name and
want to delete them and the database entry you can use
dpm-delreplica [filename]
(see dpm-delreplica --help for the format)

If you know all the dpns names then you can use rfrm which will delete
both the file and the dpns entry.
Or dpns-rm that you list below will work but only delete the entry in
the database not the file itself

Cheers

Wahid

Sergey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I remove pool from DPM/dpns system, without removing files
> from it since the files have been abandoned and we don't bother about
> them.
> Straightforward commands like dpns-rm <file> or  dpm-rmpool --poolname
> dpm_WN do not work: "dpm-rmpool dpm_WN: File exists"
>
> Thanks
>
> Sergey
> Manchester Tier2

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.