-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Yves PIRLOT [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 September 2009 19:45
To: 'Executive Director CLGE-GE'
Subject: CLGE Newsletter September 2009

Dear Friends,

Attached you'll find the latest issue of your CLGE newsletter.
You can forward it to your colleagues or professional contacts.

Please be aware that the newsletter is also available on our website:
http://www.clge.eu/home/ (click on the latest issue button).

May I also draw your attention on our FirstSTEP initiative!
We need some help from our members to feed the
Please add your company on: http://www.clge.eu/trainee_program/

Sincerely yours,

Jean-Yves

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. It is strictly prohibited to disseminate, distribute or copy this communication if you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message. If you have received this communication in error, please accept our apology. Please telephone the sender on the above number, +44(0)20 7222 7000, or email them by return.

Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)

Registered office: RICS, Parliament Square, London SW1P 3AD

Registered Company no. 000487

VAT No. GB 584940013

This email message has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast.
Mimecast delivers a complete managed email solution from a single web based platform.