Hi All,

The above is the National Youth Agency standards framework for measuring the participation of children and young people in an organisation & the services it delivers.

I'm finding out about how the framework is being used in Bristol and would also like to find out:

* Which other museums are using the framework?

* How are they using it or planning to use it?

If you work for a museum service which is using or planning to use 'Hear by Right', please can you get in touch as I'd be interested in having a chat about how it's working.

Thanks for your help

Jackie

Jackie Winchester
Museum Learning Officer (Inclusion)
Bristol's Museums, Galleries and Archives
0117 903 8428
Autumn Exhibition -  End of the Line: Attitudes in Drawing
Friday 11 September - Sunday 1 November
FREE  ENTRY Open Daily 10am-5pm

http://www.bristol.gov.uk/ccm/content/Leisure-Culture/Museums-Galleries/coming-soon-the-end-of-the-line-attitudes-in-drawing.en

Be inspired by our new series of free Winter Lectures bringing together leading experts and the latest thinking on a variety of engaging topics  including literature, archaeology, art and wildlife film making! click here for more details:

http://www.bristol.gov.uk/ccm/content/Leisure-Culture/Museums-Galleries/winter-lectures-.en

Sign up to our free email bulletin to receive the latest news about events and exhibitions. Email [log in to unmask]

'Do it online' with our growing range of online services - http://www.bristol.gov.uk/services

Sign-up for our email bulletin giving news, have-your-say and event information at: http://www.bristol.gov.uk/newsdirect

View webcasts of Council meetings at http://www.bristol.gov.uk/webcast