Hi,

On 12 Oct 2009, at 05:36, 김지현 wrote:

Dear experts

I'm completely new to FSL.
Recently I have successfully analyzed my DTI (FA map) data using TBSS according to the website's manual and obtained somewhat satisfactory results.

Here are my queries.
1) How could I get the MNI coordinates, voxels extent, and p-value (or z-value) of the each signficant (after TFCE-corrected P<0.05) cluster shown in FSLview?

You can use the 'cluster' command-line program to extract further information from the images output by randomise.

2) I have also analyzed these FA data by using spm5 and the results seemed similar to those of tbss. In spm, age and sex can be treated as confounding variables using ANCOVA model, because FA data are known to be sensitive to age and sex. How can I do this in FSL TBSS? Is it unnecessary when using tbss??

Yes it is necessary, with extra regressors in your design fed into randomise - see the randomise manual for examples.

Cheers.

Sorry for bothering you with my basic questions.
Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Kim

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve