Hi Davide,
We are looking into this issue. It might have to do with the way fslview displays vectors in neurological orientation..

In the mean time, the best thing for you to do is to change convention to radiological. I hope it is not a problem for you?
You can do it using both these two commands:

fslswapdim -z y z <volume> <volume>
fslorient -forceradiological <volume>

Cheers,
Saad.