I think you have two independent problems.  For the one that results
in an empty corratio_dof.nii.gz, I can't see an easy answer, but it
could be related to differing file interpretations.  Compare the
output of "fslinfo" and IRTK "info" (especially the range, line 20 in
info output) for the input images and see if you find anything
unexpected.

The second problem is more straightforward, I think.  In your
Paper_parameters.txt, make sure that there is no space character (or
other whitespace) following the word "True".  IRTK is finicky that
way.

Hope that helps

Rolf

--