Hi Ignacio,
If the activations are from the one run, you can define appropriate contrasts (e.g. 1 -1) to assess differential activation.
If you want to combine multiple scans, you probably want to run a second ('higher') level model with all the scans included as inputs.  Then you can assess mean effects or differences between responses in different scans by defining an appropriate model and contrasts.  Have a look at the section on higher level modelling on the website for an overview of higher level modelling.
Cheers,
Eugene