Thank you Eugene

However, I still don't understand where my between subjects design is... for the example you suggested it seems that all the subjects are different (right?), but for my design I have the same subjects twice.. meaning:

ControlSubject1-T1
ControlSubject1-T2
ControlSubject2-T1
ControlSubject2-T2
.
.
.
PatientSubject1-T1
PatientSubject1-T2
PatientSubject2-T1
PatientSubject2-T2
.
.
.

So, if I understand correctly a 2-factor 2-level design for me it will be Factor A (Group: controls, patients) and Factor B (Time: time1, time2) ? But what about the fact that each subject is repeated? I have 58 subjects, 14 in Control group but scanned twice so its 28 subjects, and 15 in Patient scanned twice so 30 subjects. so they are not 58 different subjects, its 29 subjects twice. Will that fit the Anova 2 factors 2-levels? and if so, how??

Thank you
Salomi