Hi Jesper,

Thanks for the fast reply and offering to look at the data.
I uploaded our original MRI in upload session 329707.

These are clinical data, so we will not be able to change the MRI
parameters to use a longer echo.

If you have any suggestions for any fixes we might try post-hoc,
that would be excellent.

Veronica