Hi Mark,

There are three logs in logs folder to show errors '/bin/sh: line 1: /bin/possum: No such file or directory'. I have attached them.

Thanks,

Zheng

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

I don't see the error message here in the logs.
Have you included the error logs as well?
Also, it would help me greatly to see which files the
contents of the logs come from.

All the best,
       Mark