You preserve the skull by not using BET, what specifically are you needing BET for if you want to keep the skull?  Alternatively, if some parts of your processing stream require BETed images, you can BET the images and then apply whatever is generated (transform, bias field, etc) to the non-betted images to process them the same way.

Peace,

Matt.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ignacio Letelier
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 12:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] BET

Hi

I am doing arterioveous malformation (AVM) studies, and I would like to know if there is some way to preserve the skull when doing BET, beacuase the options I have seen so far, erases the skull and makes seems like there was no limit  for the (AVM) especially in axial views.

Thanks, best regards.

--
Ignacio Letelier Aguirre.
Estudiante Ingeniería Civil Biomédica