Hi - yes you have to create that from the tstat, e.g.

fslmaths <tstat> -mul 0 -add 1 grot
ttoz grot <tstat> <dof>

where you need to get the <dof> (degrees of freedom) from your model.

Cheers.

On 20 Oct 2009, at 13:36, Jiansong Xu wrote:

Thanks, Steve.

Are the next three columns in the output  the x y z coordinates of the peak voxel in each cluster? How can I get z stats of peak voxel?

By putting in a zstat image for the "cope" option instead of the tstat.

But, I see only tstat image, no zstat image of outputs of "randomise".

Best

Jiansong

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve