Hi,

That is correct. You may also want to watch out for swapped dimensions
(including running in opposite direction). For example, I believe
Freesurfer surfaces requires dimension swap.
You can apply the dimension swap or a change in coordinates to the surface
using

run_mesh_utils --doMeshReg -m mesh.vtk -o out.vtk -f xfm.mat

where xfm.mat is a 4x4 linear transformation matrix (same format as for
flirt). The --inverse option will invert the matrix prior to
transformation.

Cheers,

Brian