Looks as if you have SGE on your system but haven't configured fsl_sub
to tell it which queues to use. Edit the script $FSLDIR/bin/fsl_sub so
that the queues match those on your system.

Dave Flitney, IT Manager
University of Oxford, FMRIB Centre
JR Hospital, Oxford OX3 9DU
T: 01865 222713 F: 01865 222717