Not sure whether this will have an impact on other colleges, I have just
been checking the Written timetabled exams for the 2391-20 .

The June 2010

 2391-303 Tech Knowledge Design and Erect ,  is timetabled for Tuesday
1st June and the 301 Inspection & Testing for the 3rd June.

It is actually our Colleges half term 31st May-4th June.

Our college is actually closed on the 31st and the 1st June for Bank
holiday, we still get the old Authorities extra day!!

Although I know the Guild will not move or change these dates, will this
have an effect on your college.

Nina Dodd

Wirral Metropolitan College

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Any comments or statements made herein are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the establishment.  Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Wirral Metropolitan College.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.