I echo what Sally has to say

I am currently doing some research surrounding the implementation of EBP
for OTs. The use of clinical reasoning and being able to put findings
from research into practice is very important in their views. This is
not something which always comes easily and the teaching should not just
be during training but an ongoing opportunity to discuss these areas.

Factors such as the organisation - the support it gives and the culture
of the organisation are all important and should be understood as well
as the technical skills.

Ruth Duffy

NHS West Midlands
Workforce Deanery