Apologies for cross-posting:

Expand the visibility and reach of your work by making it available via SSOAR - Social Sciences Open Access Repository - www.ssoar.info!

If you wish to make your documents available via a repository, there are a number of good reasons for choosing SSOAR:

-          SSOAR is geared towards a scholarly audience in the social sciences wishing to search quality-controlled content across disciplinary boundaries and to access documents directly and free of charge.

-          SSOAR is an important resource for German, English and Spanish-speaking social scientists who wish to make documents freely accessible to the research community in order to increase the visibility and citation frequency of their research papers.

-          SSOAR offers unrestricted world-wide access to full texts – all with a standard browser.

-          Each document has an individual URN (Uniform Resource Name), thereby facilitating reliable referencing adhering to scientific standards.

-          Additional subject metadata ensures that documents can be sought and found easily. A simple Google search request suffices.

-          Cross-linking with other resources such as portals (www.sowiport.de) and disciplinary databases enlarges the searchable content.

-          SSOAR is networked within the growing Open Access community and guarantees technological innovativeness.

The document-deposit process comprises five easy steps and you can either self-archive your papers at: http://www.ssoar.info/ssoar/SuggestResource?domain=ssoar-typo3&lang=en

Or we can archive the papers for you – if you have any questions relating to self-archiving, please contact Agnieszka Wenninger of the SSOAR team ([log in to unmask]).
I will be happy to give you advice and to assist you with the deposit process.

We look forward to your submissions to SSOAR!

Best regards

Agnieszka Wenninger

GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Specialized Information for the Social Sciences
Agnieszka Wenninger, PhD

Schiffbauerdamm 19
D-10117 Berlin
Tel.:            030-233-611-328