Just to say big thanks to everyone who has responded to me regarding the above. You've given me lots of useful suggestions and in some cases, you shared your practical experience as well, which is invaluable.

It has also made me realise yet again how useful this network really is and how supportive you are.

Thank you and best wishes to all
Beata

Beata Barker
Curriculum Leader - ESOL
Skills for Life, Hull College
Queen's Gardens
Hull, HU1 3DG

tel. 01482 598998
SfL Office 598918

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee
only. It may  contain confidential or sensitive
information.  The contents are not to be disclosed
to anyone other than the addressee.  Unauthorised
recipients are requested to preserve this
confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in
transmission.  Any views expressed in this message
are solely the views of the individual and do not
represent the views of the College.  Nothing in this
message should be construed as creating a contract.

Hull College owns the email infrastructure, including the contents.

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm
To contact the list owner, send an email to