Thanks for the heads-up Carol and Frank.

I did Google the email address before I posted to the list, and I got
this reply, "Your search - [email removed] - did not match any
documents." I also checked the DISABILITY-RESEARCH archives and got
zero posts for the email address.  That's when I started wondering if
Anne B. Good was a live person or not.

Cheers,
Dawna Lee Rumball, PhD Student
University of British Columbia-Vancouver

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Carol Hamilton
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> .. she is also an excellent researcher who I think is very committed to work
> in the disability field Cheers Carol
>
> 2009/10/18 Frank Mulcahy <[log in to unmask]>
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> There is a person working in the National Disability Authority in Ireland
>> called Anne Good.  She is a nice lady who works with disabled people on a
>> daily basis.  Hope that answers Dawna's query?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Frank

Archives and tools are located at: