It's an interesting question, and I'd certainly agree that images of text are important, but archaeologically speaking I think the number is essentially arbitrary. Not only is the manner in which material is recorded widely divergent across the discipline, but it implies that one could define what is 'archaeologically relevant' which is a chimera in its own right.

If you do get it all on a USB stick (or Gabby's laptop), I'd love a copy though :-)

Best

Leif