Have a look at my blog - its about the use of the personal data exemption in
FOI

Special Branch would have protected Elvis

Since it is a Friday, I raise a curiosity that relates to a FOI request to
all information on John Lennon held by Special Branch. Naturally being
Special Branch, the applicant no doubt received all that extra special
loving care and attention we expect of such public authorities.

http://amberhawk.typepad.com/amberhawk/2009/10/index.html

Chris