List members may be interested in a new ESRC-funded Seminar Series (2009-2011) on GEOGRAPHIES OF ENERGY TRANSITION: SECURITY, CLIMATE, GOVERNANCE

Seminar One in the series will be held on Thursday November 26th at the University of Leicester (UK). Full details on the series - and the programme for November 26th - can be found at the following web-site:

http://www.le.ac.uk/geography/research/seminar_bradshaw_GET.html <http://www.le.ac.uk/geography/research/seminar_bradshaw_GET.html>

If you are interested in attending the seminar please contact Mike Bradshaw ([log in to unmask]). We have a limited amount of funds to support postgraduate participation and spaces at the seminar are limited. In the first instance, therefore, we will give preference to those actively involved in researching energy issues from a social science perspective.

Gavin

Dr Gavin Bridge

Reader in Economic Geography

School of Environment and Development