University of Toronto Press – Journals is now on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals

Join us for advance notice of tables of contents of forthcoming issues, author and editor commentaries and insights, calls for papers and advice on publishing in our journals. Become a fan and join in discussions about current developments in your field of study and on relevant news from around the publishing world. UTP Journals fans can also make suggestions of themes for future issues and for new books to consider for review, and much more...

And introducing - UTP Journals focus

Every week we will feature articles from several of our journals and offer them free to our Facebook fans. The articles will only be free for the week they are featured so be sure to check back every Wednesday so you don’t miss out.

UTP Journals focus - Free Articles for October 28 to November 4

This week we are pleased to feature:

Canadian Historical Review - Volume 1, 1920

Issue 1:1

Issue 1:2

Issue 1:3

Issue 1:4

Canadian Journal of Criminology and Criminal Justice/La Revue canadienne de criminologie et de justice pénale

The Hare and the Tortoise: Dangerousness and Sex Offender Policy in the United States and Canada - Volume 45, Number 1 / January 2003

Canadian Modern Language Review/ La Revue canadienne des langues vivantes

Special theme issue on Teacher Research in Second and Foreign Language Education - Volume 54, Number 1 / October 1997

Canadian Public Policy

Developing New Strategies to Support Future Caregivers of Older Canadians with Disabilities: Projections of Need and their Policy Implications - Volume 33, Supplement/numéro spécial 1 / 2007

Canadian Review of American Studies

The Addressed and the Redressed: Helen Hunt Jackson's Protest Essay and the US Protest Novel Tradition - Volume 37, Number 1 /2007

Cartographica

Volume 1:1, 1964

Eighteenth-Century Fiction

Le Sort de Galilée: Paul et Virginie et la théorie des marées de Bernardin de Saint-Pierre - Volume 20, Number 2 / Winter 2008

Don't forget to check back on November 5 for a new list of free articles! http://www.facebook.com/utpjournals

University of Toronto Press — Journals Division
5201
Dufferin St., Toronto, ON, Canada M3H 5T8
Tel: (416) 667-7810 Fax: (416) 667-7881
Fax Toll Free in
North America 1-800-221-9985
email:[log in to unmask]