Ok, so say I've got a site where I suspect PAH free product.

If I were to use the Atkins numbers my SSV would be 13mg/kg (based on the
saturation limit), but if I were to use LQM my GAC would be 1600mg/kg

Bit of a difference?

Why have LQM not quoted a saturation value when Atkins have? Paul - I'm
kinda looking for an answer from LQM here?

Adam