Hello,

I have for some time now been linking root resonances in the HSQC spectrum
to resonances in the backbone spectra. First I picked the obvious peaks in
the HSQC and used the Assignment : Initialise Root resonances. Then I
navigated from each root to peaks in the backbone spectra using Assignment :
Pick & assign from roots. After doing this I found out that I had missed
some peaks in the HSQC. I then picked the new peaks in the HSQC and assigned
them to a new spin-system. Again I then navigated to the positions in the
backbone spectra and assigned the peaks to that spin-system. But somethings
has gone wrong, becuase yesterday I wanted to export my work to MARS and
only the spin-systems created in the first run (with the Assignment :
Initialise Root resonances command first) was exported. For some reason the
program does not know that the remaining spin-systems are of the same "kind"
as the first. Also I am confused about the assignment of C-atoms, because
the spin-systems from the first run seems to have had the C-1 -atoms
assignmed to a hole new spin-system, whereas the C-atoms dont have any
assignment of the C-atoms. It seems very confusing to me and I dont know how
to fix this. I dont know how to "tell" the program that the spin-systems of
the second run is of same importance as those in the first.

I hope you can help me and please write if you need more information.

Regards, Gitte Haxholm

ps. The assignment of C-1 -atoms from the spin-systems of first run to new
spin-systems does not seem to be consistent. Some are assigned to new
spin-systems and others are not. The ones that are not does not get exported
and I have tried assigning them to a new spin-system my self, but it does
not help.