Hi,

That's wonderful - pretty much exactly what I was looking for, but
getting the value in Hz somehow would be much more useful, for the
reasons Marco gave.  I like the idea of using peaklists as a way of
choosing the sf.  Another possibility would be to take the first
displayed spectrum in the list as the default, but having the ability to
choose another one by clicking on the button containing the values.  It
may also be useful to display which spectrum any Hz value refers to (or
at least the sf), to prevent people accidentally checking the wrong
values after a long day.

Good feature though, thanks.

Andy

--
Dr Andy Herbert
Department of Chemistry

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.