On Fri, 30 Oct 2009, Ms Ruth Mirams wrote:

> Also, I am trying to match the accompanying carbonyl data as well
> (HNCACO and HNCO), but for some reason the HNCACO experiment is not
> given as an option to either query or match in the settings tab of the
> Protein Sequence Assignment function (but the others all appear there).
> As far as I can tell all the parameters for this spectrum are the same
> as for the others, but is there something stupid I have overlooked? Or
> is there something else going on?

HNCACO normally works OK for us. Things that come to mind are:

Is the correct experiment type set?

Are the dimensions of the experiment mapped to the right dimension of
the experiment prototype?

Brian

Dr. Brian O. Smith ---------------------- B Smith at bio gla ac uk
             Division of Molecular & Cellular Biology,
               Faculty of Biomedical & Life Sciences,
Joseph Black Building, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UK.
Tel: 0141 330 5167/6459/3089                    Fax: 0141 330 4600