Dear CCP4 users,

I am trying to improve MR phases using multi-crystal averaging in DMMULTI. First crystal has  3 fold NCS , 5A resolution and the second crystal no NCS , 4A resolution.
I ask for your advice concerning two issues ;

In the first cycle DMMULTI calculates solvent masks for the two crystals. Does it continously improve these masks or stick to the initial one ?
Since DMMULTI does not apply gamma-perturbation (solvent flipping) should I use it to the highest common resolution (5A) only and continue with DM/PARROT to 4A  ?

Thank you for your time and advice,

Peter