Dear All,

I have a question about how to find missing density or fill gap. I'm trying to use MR to solve a crystal structure that diffract to 2.6A. The target sequence has extra residues than the template sequence,say from residues 20 to 26. Now how can I insert those extra residues? At this moment, my solution has the same number of residues as the template and it's hard to see extra densities. Should I delete some residues before and after the loop first then try to bring up the missing densities?Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rui