   Wow, you're lucky.  The problem usually is to not have density
for a peptide when one desperately wants density. ;-)

   You should treat this peptide just like you would any other.
Build what you can see, and verify that the peptide obeys standard
geometry, phi/psi plots, etc.  It should have plausible interactions
with the other contents of the crystal.

   The map you calculated just prior to building your first model
of this peptide will be the bias-free map you would use in publication
to demonstrate the existence of this peptide.  You want that map to
be the best possible.  Delay building the peptide until as many other
problems can be fixed to ensure this map is a clear as possible.

   I think you should also get a sample to your friendly neighborhood
mass spec expert and see what they can do.  If you can purify it,
traditional protein sequencing would be good.  Once you tie down
the sequence a search of your organism's genome would be very
informative.

Dale Tronrud