Or you can try also substituting anomalous cations into the mix, such as CsI, take multiple data sets, and do MIRAS:

NaCl
NaI
CsCl
CsI

One would then be able to subtract the various differences to find the HA's. Cs has a pretty good anomalous signal at CuKa wavelength (~8 electrons).

Jacob

Jacob Pearson Keller
Northwestern University
Medical Scientist Training Program