    The Wilson B and the average B are calculated differently so there
is no reason to expect that they will be equal.  The derivation of
the Wilson B assumes that all B's in the model are equal.  When there
really is a spread in the actual values in the PDB file the derivation
isn't really valid.  Usually the average B will be larger than the
Wilson B because the atoms with very large B values will have stopped
diffracting at lower resolution than the shells used to calculate
the Wilson B.

    If you want to compare you model to your Wilson B you should calculate
Fcalc from your PDB and calculate a Wilson B from those.  The numbers
will almost certainly match.  The refinement program has to be pretty
screwed up to cause the overall B of the model not to match the Fobs.

Dale Tronrud