Dear all,

I'm converting intensities from scala to amplitudes with ctruncate like so:

ctruncate -mtzin scala_protein_3_001_180.mtz -colin "/*/*/[IMEAN,SIGIMEAN]"

The data are native.  An mtz file is generated, and it looks ok, but
ctruncate doesn't terminate properly.  Instead, after Anisotropy
analysis, the following error is reported:

         raised in MtzGet <<<<<<
         raised in MtzGet <<<<<<
Segmentation fault

This happens with ctruncate in ccp4 6.1.0 and with ctruncate
downloaded from ftp://ftp.ccp4.ac.uk/nds/bin/ctruncate, both on RHEL
5.4.

Should I be concerned?

Andreas

===