Whilst Eleanor is reformatting ACORN2 you might like to try the new
beta-test autotracing version of SHELXE which is also very good at
expanding from a small but accurate fragment given relatively high
resolution data, with or without experimental phase information.
At the moment you have to send me an email to obtain it.

George

Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,
University of Goettingen,