Dear Raja,

A note of caution: if a program doesn't show something as a beta strand
that must mean that that part of the molecule doesn't have the
attributes for strand. Rather than cosmetically fix it by changing it in
pymol, it might be a good idea to look closely at the structure/density
and see if the model can be improved.

Cheers,
Charlie

--