I don't think this has been placed on the bb yet. Please do not reply to me.

From: Liviu Movileanu [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sun 11-Oct-09 20:16
Subject: openings/request for help

Dear colleague:
I am trying to fill a couple of postdoctoral positions in the area of
single-molecule and membrane biophysics. I greatly appreciate, if you
get the chance
to share the attached ad with potential candidates from your group or
nearby. The candidate should be a recent Ph.D. in physics, biophysics,
chemical biology or a
related field and with experience in at least one of the following
areas: single-molecule biophysics, biomolecular engineering,
nanofabrication and ultrasensitive electrical measurements -- There is
no knock-out criterion for outstanding applicants. Many thanks.

Best regards,
Liviu Movileanu

--
Liviu Movileanu, Ph.D.
Department of Physics, Syracuse University,

Phone: 315-443-8078 (Office); 315-443-0249 (Lab);
Fax: 315-443-9103; E-mail: [log in to unmask];
Web: www.physics.syr.edu/~lmovilea