Hi folks,

Here's the reply I received from the LeonardTV team concerning: i)
broadcasting in English; ii) Proteopedia.

i) Hello, regrettably for your friend, at first we are going to have our
broadcasts only in French. It could be that one day we will have an
English version, if our technical architecture allows us to do that. At
first our investors wish to validate the concept in France (must say we
plan to also broadcast initially on satellite in Canada using a Canadian
operator).

[so please my fellow American crystallographers, please do not rush to
settle in Canada, this would only tilt the earth's rotation axis back to
vertical!]

ii) Thank you for your collaboration. I thank you for your enthusiasm
and I hope that we will be able to answer at least partially your
expectations. The 3D representation of molecules is effectively a
fundamental element to estimate better and understand. However the
popularization of the message is also fundamental and it is for that
reason that we work with Michel Chevalet and a scientific team of young
journalists, to accompany the information and make it accessible.
But there is still a long way to go before launching Leonard TV, and one
of the most important things is to demonstrate to our first investors
that the project is viable.

Very cordially
Pascal Ossart

Wishing you a nice day,