Dear Eleanor,

Hope all is well with you (and with Guy).

We haven't touched the atomsf.lib file. It is the same in all versions
of ccp4 we have lying around here. Will go on looking for a solution
(perhaps the problem lies with the fact that the input MTZ file already
contains columns for FP and SIGFP, that have not been properly scaled
--- I'll try to remove those columns with sftools and see if truncate
still chokes).

Thanks for your advice.

And wish you a nice afternoon,

Fred.