From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of atul
kumar
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] improvement of tiny protein crystals

hi all
sorry for asking non ccp4bb question.
i am trying to crystallise  phosphatase protein,it has histag.I am getting
very tiny crystals into .1m hepes ph7.4,1m Na-K tartrate.I tried
additives(MPD,ethanol,propanol)for improvement of crystals,but didnt get any
success.I have tried both sitting and hanging drop conditions.Does anyone
have suggestion for the improvement of these crystals?
thanks
Atul Kumar