Dear James
What size are your drops? If it takes that long for crystals to grow, it is
very likely that something happens to the protein that stopped nucleation
previously... it generally means some form of protein degradation. I would
start by investigating exactly what you have on the crystals. If you still
have crystals, run one on a gel and if the MW seems different, you can try
to investigate further. It might mean getting a new, shorter, more
"crystallizable" construct.

Good luck
Paula Salgado