Hi:
We're wondering how best to manage student organisaitons within the BB Release 8 Community System.
Currently we're toying with the idea of creating a limited privilege "admin" role which would allow a designated nominee of our Students' Association to create and manage BB organisations designed solely for student membership.
Is anyone else doing this? If so what protocols / procedures do you have in place?

Your ideas are most welcome!
Thanks
Terry
Terry Corcoran FHEA MEd BA(Educ) RNT RN
Senior Lecturer
School of Health
Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road
Glasgow G4 0BA

Glasgow Caledonian University - Times Higher Education Award Winner 2008: Outstanding International Student Support
http://www.gcal.ac.uk/news/pressoffice/releases/241008.html

Please click on this link for http://www.healthqwest.org/care to view CARE: our free online (peer reviewed) scholarly journal for Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professionals - Thank You!
Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary